JASON BOND PICKS
Overall Grade: A+
Owner: Jason Bond
Price: Free Stock Alerts. Additional Benefits With a Paid Subscription (Daily Watch Lists, Chat Room, Video Lessons etc.)
Similar Services: Top Stock Picks & BioTech Breakouts
What is Jason Bond Picks?
Jason Bond Picks is a swing trading newsletter and alert service. In a nutshell, Swing Trading typically involves buying and selling a stock within a time frame of 1-10 days in an attempt to capture upward momentum. Jason’s profit goal per trade is “5-10%, rinse and repeat”, but it is not out of the ordinary to see his picks run 25-50% in a day or two.
His 2013 performance was +78% (+$238,280) compared to the S&P 500 (+30%), 2014 performance was +31% (+$55,951) compared to the S&P 500 (+10%), 2015 performance was +188% (+$176, 346) compared to the S&P 500 (-1%), and 2016 performance was +418% (+$418,054) compared to the S&P 500 (+10%).
All of his swing trades are verified by E-Trade. Most notably, he doesn’t just give recommendations like many pretenders do; He puts his own money in the fight.
Pros of Jason Bond Picks
- Largest Private Chat Room on Wall Street focused on day trading and swing trading. The chat moderators are seasoned traders. Their goal is to trade alongside you, as well as provide support and trading ideas to the Jason Bond Picks community.
- Video Lessons that cover every aspect of trading (both basic and intricate). Education is the main focus of this site, so Jason puts a ton of effort into these. He recently started a Daily Wrap Up, which is a short 5-10 minute video that encompasses all of the trading action he took part in that day.
- Daily Watch Lists are provided every night/morning, which include Jason’s top stocks to watch for in the coming days. He provides a technical chart and a paragraph of detailed analysis for each stock he chooses (typically includes 3-5 stocks per day).
- Text & Email Alerts to let you know the trades he enters/exits. This includes the price he bought/sold at and a short rationale for why he wants in or out of the trade.
- You can tell that he actually cares about the experience you have with his service through his speedy support. If you comment on his site or drop him an email, he will respond almost immediately with helpful information. In addition to this, he sends out quarterly surveys so you have a chance to give him your honest feedback. He will tweak his service every month/quarter to better suit his clients’ recommendations.
Cons of Jason Bond Picks
- It is sometimes difficult to get the same entry as Jason on his trades due to the slight delay from when he enters the trade to when you may see his text/email alert (This is why educating yourself via the daily watch lists, video lessons, and other educational tools he provides is of extreme importance. Once you learn the strategy, you will be able to spot great trading opportunities on your own).
Read about The Most Common Jason Bond Picks Complaints circulating the web.
- Sometimes Jason will stay “all cash” in the portfolio on certain days due to market conditions (meaning he won’t make any trades). This is smart for everyone to do on down market days, but can be quite frustrating for impatient traders.
Who Can Benefit From Jason Bond Picks?
This service is geared toward anyone trying to boost side income, build up a retirement account, or even make a living as a trader. The great thing about swing trading is that it protects you from market downturns. Most so called “experts” out there preach “buy-and-hold” strategies. These long-term holds can be disastrous if the market falls apart. Do you want to expose your portfolio to a possible stock market crash? No thank you.
Also, with this strategy you will see much bigger returns and you don’t necessarily need to be sitting at your computer all day. Swing trading is the perfect middle ground between day trading (buying and selling within the same day, sometimes even the same minute or hour) and long-term holds (months or longer).
Verdict: Is Jason Bond Picks the Real Deal?
Jason Bond Picks is an amazing service. By far the best trading newsletter I have ever come across. Jason gives you every opportunity to educate yourself through video lessons, daily watch lists, daily wrap-ups, webinars, and text/email alerts.
You can also simply mirror his trades if you aren’t interested in actually learning the strategy. Although in my opinion, it will be extraordinarily beneficial and pay huge dividends in the long run if you take the time to learn the strategy on your own: “Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime”. I highly recommend the latter.
Educate Yourself and Then Pay Yourself! Happy Trading!
Please feel free to drop a comment below with your questions about or experiences with Jason Bond Picks.
Written by Matthew Thomas
*ANNOUNCEMENT*: New Stock Trading Content From Matt Thomas Has Migrated Over to EliteSwingTrading.com. Related Articles at EliteSwingTrading: