Due to the extreme success of Jason Bond’s Flagship Swing Trading Service, Jason Bond has decided to take his service offerings to the next level with personal mentoring. Over-and-over again in Jason’s quarterly surveys, clients have pleaded for an even more intensive educational opportunity involving 1-on-1 training and support – and he has finally created the perfect set of offerings to fulfill his clients’ overwhelming desire for more in-depth trading knowledge.
With many new components, such as live look-in’s on Jason’s trades, webinars followed by Q&A sessions, a more intimate chat room, conferences, and more, there are no longer any holes at all in the educational process. You now have the unique opportunity to get an even closer look at how Jason Bond has grown his portfolio 150% so far in 2015 (not even 6 full months into the year) and become an expert trader yourself through his mentorship.
Jason Bond Classic vs. Jason Bond Mentor
Jason Bond Picks Classic currently seeks to educate and support roughly 3,000 subscribers in an effort to become successful swing traders. Similar to this, Jason Bond Picks Mentor still focuses on these same exact objectives, but at a much more intimate level for a smaller group of serious traders. He explains the 7 distinct differences between his classic service and mentor service in the short video below:
How Exactly Does Jason Bond Picks Mentor Service Go to the Next Level in Education?
The 7 New Components:
1) Daily Video Watch Lists: These video watch lists will be based on Jason’s regular watch lists that he sends out via email for his classic service, but broken down even further. These will involve 5+ minutes of how Jason is feeling about specific opportunities, and overall, you will be able to dig deeper into his brain.
2) Private Chat Room: As opposed to the normal day and swing trading chat room Jason Bond Picks provides, which sees about 400-600+ traders per day on average, this will be a much more intimate group of traders. Those willing to pay for the mentor service are obviously traders who are serious about their success, and will be able to ask questions and learn much more efficiently in this exclusive environment.
3) Live Day & Swing Trading: Instead of just reviewing the video lessons, daily watch lists, and alerts in order to decide on possible trades, you can now get an even closer look at what happens behind-the-scenes. You can watch Jason scan for stocks, monitor volume, review charts, and know exactly what he’s seeing and thinking LIVE. This is a major component of the educational process that has never been shared before.
4) Daily Video Wrap Up: Jason shared daily wrap up videos occasionally for his flagship swing trading service, but this will be a consistent feature of the mentor service. Between the daily video watch lists, live day and swing trading, and daily wrap ups after the close, Jason has every base covered for your success. You will know his thoughts before the market opens, be able to follow his methods during market hours, and review how things transpired at the end of the day. There’s absolutely no loose ends.
5) Webinars: Webinars are yet another opportunity for Jason to educate you by covering specific topics. These will be followed by question and answer sessions to confirm your understanding of the subject matter and put even more weapons in your arsenal for successful trading.
6) Instructional DVD’s: Jason currently has one DVD course, The Basics of Swing Trading, which is offered in his Shop. All of his future instructional DVD’s will be given to mentor clients for free. His plan is to have another one out this summer retailing for $1,500. This is yet another valuable aspect of the mentor service as you will receive all of these at no additional cost. The educational opportunities just continue piling up.
7) Conferences: Through conferences, you will be able to meet Jason Bond personally to review your goals and achievements, share your ideas, and receive even more coaching. Other traders may attend, but it will cost them about $1,000 per person. The next conference Jason has scheduled will be later on this year in either New York, Boston, or Las Vegas. Voting for the destination of conference #1 for mentor clients begins today.
If you’re 100% committed to becoming an amazing trader and want the absolute best educational opportunity out there, then take the plunge. The value is outstanding for the amount of training and support you will receive.
If You’re Not Quite Ready For The Mentor Program Investment:
Jason Bond’s Free Stock Alerts: Get a handle on swing trading and what type of stocks Jason trades. You can start your education for free.
Jason Bond’s Flagship Swing Trading Service: Perfect middle ground between the free trade alerts and mentor program. Get started with daily watch lists, video lessons, and real-time text/email alerts. [Read Jason Bond Picks Review]
Please leave any comments or questions concerning Jason Bond Picks below.
Written by Matthew Thomas