The Search for the Best Swing Trading Newsletter
I don’t quite remember how I found Jason Bond Picks, but I’m sure glad I did. I knew there were a lot of scams out there in the “Wall Street Newsletter” world, but I decided to take a chance anyways. My top priorities when I first joined were:
1) EDUCATION, and
2) SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME
I didn’t have a large amount of cash to start (approximately $4,000), which scared me away from the seemingly hefty subscription fee at the time. So to be safe, I signed up for Jason’s Free Email Alerts just to get familiar with his style for a few weeks.
I’d read his articles, reports, and alerts he’d send out to his free email list until I was finally comfortable with his expertise. Then one afternoon, I acted upon one of Jason’s free alerts. I dumped my entire cash portfolio into Yingli Green Energy (YGE), made +10% ($400) in 2 days, and was on top of the world. I realized that just 1 trade, my first trade at that, covered the quarterly subscription fee. So naturally, I jumped in a little deeper to give his entire service a shot.
What Criteria Makes For a Great Newsletter?
– Video Lessons: Absolutely necessary for educational purposes. They also allow subscribers to learn by themselves and on their own schedule. These lessons should be interactive, engaging, and provide valuable training. [Provided by Jason Bond Picks? Yes]
– Daily Watch Lists: If a stock trading newsletter isn’t providing daily watch lists then you should not get on board with it. Subscribers need high-potential stocks to follow on a daily basis. This helps narrow the focus so you only have to concentrate on 3-5 stocks per day. [Provided by Jason Bond Picks? Yes]
– Real Time Alerts: Another necessity for transparency purposes. Without real-time alerts, how can subscribers follow the strategy? And how can they trust the provider? Alerts are also ideal for the busy professionals who can’t necessarily watch the markets all day. [Provided by Jason Bond Picks? Yes]
– Chat Room: This is a great addition to any newsletter. Having a place for traders to share trade ideas and scout the markets together can be a huge advantage. For day-trading, this is 100% necessary because the stocks can move too fast for text/email alerts. [Provided by Jason Bond Picks? Yes]
– Real Money: Any newsletter you decide to follow should involve the provider using his/her own money to back up their trade alerts. This proves that they actually know what they’re talking about and are willing to “put their money where their mouth is”. [Provided by Jason Bond Picks? Yes]
Selling Points of Jason Bond’s Swing Trading Newsletter
Jason Bond Picks has a lot to offer:
Swing Trading: This is Jason’s highly successful flagship service. This form of trading is exciting, yet caters to the busy professional. You can expect 3-5 swing trade alerts via text, email, and chat per week in real time. Jason works off of his own master watch list, which is updated weekly with high potential plays. From this, daily watch lists are created and sent out to subscribers featuring favorable chart setups, fundamental analysis, desired entry prices, and profit potential. The overall advantages of this particular strategy are attractive:
(1) 1-5 day holds
(2) Consistent 5-10% returns
(3) Educational video lessons, including The Basics of Swing Trading
(4) Detailed daily watch lists
(5) No need to be chained to your computer all day
Day Trading: Luke Murray runs the day trading chatroom at Jason Bond Picks. This is for the more experienced traders with slightly larger portfolios. The goal is to make as many profitable intraday trades as the market allows, but be in all-cash by the end of the day. Real-time alerts are provided in chat only. Day trades simply happen too fast for text & email. There are many advantages to day-trading as well:
(1) Being all cash by day’s end helps avoid the risks of holding overnight
(2) Fast-paced action perfect for trigger-happy traders
(3) Partake in Lifestyle Trading & hit your daily profit goal by 11:00 a.m.
(4) 400+ traders in the chatroom daily
Ready to Commit to Jason Bond?
If you’re ready to commit to a superior trading strategy, I highly recommend a subscription to Jason Bond’s Swing Trading Newsletter. If you’re still on the fence about paying for his training videos, chatroom, watch lists, and alerts, then sign up for his Free Stock Alerts in order to test out his strategy at your own pace.
There’s no rush to jump into stock trading before you’re ready, but it only takes 1 good trade to pay for the cost of the subscription. As a busy professional, I don’t get to be in the chatroom often, but the video lessons, daily watch lists, and text/email alerts are well worth it. Take the next step toward supplemental income today with the help of Jason Bond.
Please leave any questions or comments concerning Jason Bond Picks small cap stock alert service below.
Written by Matthew Thomas